10. Top Ramen comes in six flavors - a different one almost every night of the week.
9. I'll never again be behind on General Hospital (my guilty daytime pleasure).
8. My work won't interfere with that macramé class I've been too busy to take.
7. Seven crammed closets to purge, catalog, and organize.
6. Twenty-two mile commute to work = at least one hour jammed in traffic each way through the worst freeway intersection in the country...bye bye!
5. I'll have plenty of time to think and come up with that great product or company that no one has thought of yet and make millions of dollars and people will wonder "why didn't I think of that?".
4. I already love shopping at thrift and consignment stores.
3. I'll be in good company - many many many people are in the same boat.
2. Mowing the lawn burns 300 calories an hour - saving money and getting in better shape at the same time.
1. “Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to turn a problem into an opportunity for success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream.”
- Lao Tzu (Chinese taoist Philosopher, 600 BC-531 BC)